Was Our Friendship Ever Meant To Be?

Verse 1:
I’m walking on a railroad, I sit down on a fence post, just thinking bout the same old things. You confuse me till I break and there’s nothing left to say and after all those things, I just wanna scream

Chorus:
Why don’t you just leave? Get away? Break away like shards of glass and cut the tie between you and me? You got thoughts in my brain and I am left with the question that I am saying… was our friendship ever meant to be?

Verse 2:
I’m walking once again, and I sit back on the fence post and write you another note that says… you say hurtful things to me but no matter what you are always stuck inside and I’m always left with wounds that are always so difficult to bide…

(Repeat Chorus)

Change of beat/Chorus Again:
Now I know that it was never meant to be, I finally got the chance to see. You held me back like a tight rope tied around my neck controlling me by your every move, but now that I've got my strength back, I finally had the courage to tell you, why won’t you just leave, why won’t you just get away, break away like shards of glass that and cut the tie between you and me? You had thoughts in my brain but no, not anymore. Our friendship was never meant to be, and after all the endless pain and torture, I realize our friendship was never meant to be… oh, yeah I can finally see, that our friendship was never meant to be...