Can't believe you would hurt me

By , Williamston, SC
My heart stopped beating' when you said "Girl your not who i thought you were" its over, My heart just couldn't take the rejection no more, You've said those words for the last time, i can't stand that all you did was say you love me then you turned around and used me, then you just threw me out like i was trash. You have no respect for me and all this time i thought you truly cared, but all you did was fool me. i should listened to my friends instead of going with you, I can't believe you did this. I fell in love with a jerk, and i don't even know why, please someone help me, please tell me why i did that i cant. Why can't i find a guy who won't hurt me, and find one that will really love me for me and who i really am, You have hurt me for the last time,look i promise, if you would like ill disappear, and ill never come back, i may haunt your dreams, but please tell me why. I wont forget us, you and me, and especially you and all the stuff we did together and all the memories, I just can't believe i fell for you and when i turned my back for a while you cheated on me. I'm sorry if i wasn't the one. I can't believe. oh-oh-oh

ShesAWildflower said...
Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:55 am
I can feel your heartbreak in this song.

dezluvsu replied...
thank you so much i felt it as i was writing it