Live straight

I go hard on this beat for the people that feel me. Those who stand up against drugs and Pornography. I dont really care if yall think that im lame. I dont need some messed up people tellin me how to play the game. I rhyme to the beat of my ... own drum I don't need auto tune or fakeness just to get some. I love all peaople I love all races I love all haters and I love all graces. If you think drugs and weed is the way to go im sorry bro but you need to change yo dang mind for sure. Please tell me that you can relate cause hate aint the way to help us all around this world to get staright. But If you understand you know what I dont like. That weed smoke that bong tight. But I aint care If yall ridicule me I rap about truth unlike some wanna be's. So if you gotta problem come step to me.

PoetBoi said...
Plus, I like the song. It's very well written and it sounds great in my head. Have you recorded it?

PoetBoi said...
Do you make beats? If you do, I need on to go with my newest song. If you have the time or wouldn't mind, please let me know.