Black Shadow

First verse-
All my life I have been hiding in the corner with nothing to say. I was a shy girl, blinded from the world i was supposed to be seeing today. The vision i had was filled with darkness, oblivious to the beautiful world that was awaiting for me. They never let me see who i could really be...

Chorus-
I am a girl in a raging storm, oblivious in the rain. I am a girl who sits in the corner waiting for her chance to shine. But I am a black shadow in the darkness and a beautiful girl in the light.

Second Verse-
Years and years go by with no one by my side. I am trying to keep going but nothing can hide this dying feeling inside. I am still waiting on a chance to not be oblivious, but right now I have a feeling that it will never come...

(Repeat Chorus)

Beat Change/Third Verse-
I am learning how to shine now, but learning how to fly now. My confidence is on the rise, and I learned this: I was a girl in a raging storm, oblivious to the world, but now I realize I don't have to be just an ordinary girl. I was a girl sitting in the corner waiting for her chance to shine. I am not a Black Shadow anymore, I am a beautiful girl who finally saw the light. The black shadow is finally gone, and I don't have to hide. Black Shadow, you had me covered, but now finally I know your never again going to send me under, and I am going to live in the light, now and forever.

Sash. said...
Okay, I really really like this. It reminds me a little of the song Little House by... The Fray, I think it is. It's really pretty, and I think, depending on how it was sung, and the music to go with it, it would be really emtional and even rather moving. I think I can relate to this, aha ^^

Songwriter77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:45 pm :
Thank you so much!