what do i always say

Always quiet let them beat me let them bruise me. Always laughing, pretending everythings okay.Thought you were different but nothing has changed, the Lord made rainbow to seal the promise he made ,unlike you unlike you

"But i found my voice, in the thunderstorms of my life taking form.Open wounds a falling star, i will not fall apart. Every part of my soul,all the peices to make me whole. All the words that you said won't echo in my head. What do i always say you told me, what do i always do, you brought me to shame,to shame"

Thinking so long now,i don't think i could stop even if i wanted too. Remembering long nights,you whispered in my ear. So now I'm older, I'm not so naive...

"But i found my ,in the thunderstorms of my life taking form.Open wounds a falling star,I will not fall apart.Every part of my soul,all the words to make me whole. All the words that you said, won't echo in my head. What do I always say you told me. What do I always do,you brought me to shame,to shame..."

We were blamed, we were shamed we were blamed and we were shamed. Shamed and blamed...
But shame can't take the place that was given at the cross

Shortblueeyes224 said...
Sept. 14, 2012 at 10:49 am
Great writing :) keep it up!

SweetSacrifice replied...
thankyou so much !