The Things You Say

I bet you never thought the things you say could hurt someone so bad that they can't say a word.
But the day has come when your true colors show. The day I realized everything was for show.
You said you loved me. But I guess the jokes on me. I never thought you could be so mean.
Chours: Every word you say stings like a bee sting. But the worst part is that you don't know your words hurt more than anything.Its almost like taking A gun shot to the heart. To bad i realized that are worlds are apart. 2x

WishesComeTrue said...
May 20, 2013 at 12:27 am
Thank you! I actually finished the song and I have a producer wanting me to be one of his song writers for his son. It sounds better now that its finished and I did take out sting for the finished copy. You were right it sounded better.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey there! It's rare that I read songs just because I feel that poems are more "my thing" but every now and then I will read them. So, this was a much shorter song than I normally see on here, but I like simple stuff, too. I like the small amount of rhyming in here. I thought it flowed pretty well. I thought the line 'Every word you say stings like a bee sting' could be edited a bit as far as taking out the second 'sting' and just simply leaving it at bee. It sounde... (more »)