memories you cant relive

memories that you cant relive .because hes not here to make it happen again not by choice but because of words said hes gone and your only dreamen of reliveing those memories

when he wrapt his arms around me when he whispered that he loved me when we would lie in his bed and stay up all night just talkin when i think about it i cry i no were he is but theres just no time i just want to relive it all over aagin

but there just memories that you cant relive .because hes not here to make it happen again not by choice but because of words said hes gone and your only dreamen of reliveing those memories

lieing there listening to each others voices kissing like we were gonna die tomorrow laughing at nothing smileing in your eyes looking at the stars out of your bedroom window my head on your chest my hands in yours

those are all memories owwwwwww one day i will relive those memories with you

memories that you cant relive .because hes not here to make it happen all over again not by choice but because of words said hes gone and your only dreamen of reliveing those memories i will i will relive those memories just you and me