(I ain't no) Fortune Teller

Verse 1: How was I supposed to know..what would happen in 20 years? I cant be sure what your future hold. No matter what people think they know..you can't see what's ahead.

Chorus: I ain't no fortune teller. I can't see into the future, I don't know what it holds for you and me. If I could, I'd tell you everything you want to know. I'd tell you everything's gonna get better..but I ain't no fortune teller.

Verse 2: I always wondered what I'd do in life. I didn't plan it out like I should have. These questions still fill my mind; What will I do? and When will it be time? I don't know the answers, so I guess I'll just wait 'cause..

Verse 3: I see you wanna know everything there is..to know. Believe me, I wish I could tell you what life holds. I wanna say that we'll be together forever. But I can't..