My Refuge

When the Storm begins--
When the Floods deluge--
In His Palm I am--
He is my Refuge;

Always at His Right--
Though grand is my Pain--
He is my Shelter;
With Him I'll remain.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:13 pm:
Beautifully written. You really have a knack for short poems. You can express so much is few words. Brilliant!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:44 pm :
Aww, Thank you. It means the world for me.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:21 am :
You're welcome, tough may I ask who you meant by "HE",,, only if you want to that is..

Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:28 pm :
The "He" in this poem is God. I wrote this for a freind's mom who was going through a rough time in her life. Everything's good now—at least that's what I think. Thanks for asking. 

Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:55 pm :
I did have that impression especially as you capitaled the "H" every time,...I just wanted to make sure... :)))