Heroes

Say: We've all got heroes in our life. But what is a hero? What makes them a hero?

Verse 1:Heroes are all around us, everywhere we turn. Their memory will never fade, their deeds will always return. Heroes make you wonder what they'd do in a tough situation.

Chorus: A hero doesn't show up in shining armor or fight a ginormous beast. They inspire you to do what you can and give you a dream. They wear a hat and boots too. That is what I've heard..a real hero should do.

Verse 2: A hero doesn't really mean much to some, but my hero is great..more times than none. It's not what was forced, I like what he used to do. This great man was Chris LeDoux.

Verse 3: If you want a hero, pick one who's done great things. Let them be your inspiration and that hero will give you a dream.

Estelle18 said...
May 17, 2012 at 7:37 am:
great job!!

Jethro replied...
May 17, 2012 at 9:19 am :
Thank you very very much. I love this song. Of course I love all my music cuz they are all about things that have happened to me in my life. I just wish there was a way to make it better so my songs weren't so sad, you know?