Our Flag

Verse 1: O'er this land there flies a flag that flitters in the breeze. A flag so very beautiful; that stands for Liberty. We have a flag to be proud of; a flag we can love, a flag which I always pray will wave forever from Above.

Chorus: Tis the Star Spangled bangled Banner oh long may it wave; o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave. So let this be our motto; let this be our creed:"In God is our trust" and in and in Him our belief; and the Star Spangled Banner, forever shall wave; o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Verse 2: The battles which were won by death, and shot and gun, which made this Nation free for all posterity, gave us a "flag" to be proud of, a flag we can love, a flag which I'll always pray will wave forever from above.

Verse 3: But now it's up to us to keep this Nation free! To stand up for our rights and defend our Liberty. We have a flag to be proud of, a flag we can love, a flag which I'll always pray will wave forever from Above.

So let this be our motto; let this be our creed:"In God is our trust" and in and in Him our belief; and the Star Spangled Banner, forever shall wave; o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

So let this be our motto, let this be our creed: "In God is our trust and in Him, our beliefs".

Jethro said...
May 4, 2012 at 11:32 am
He was 18 when he wrote it and now his in his 50's or older.

Estelle18 said...
May 4, 2012 at 10:39 am
as a kid?? how old was he??   This is really good! Tell him I like it. My brother is a marine and so I really like these kinds of songs.