They Just Keep Falling

There's that one person you think about all the time. There's that one person you would do anything for, including die. You always think they feel the same, then they leave you there in the rain, on the sidewalk in the middle of the night after telling you they don't think you're the one. And the tears just keep on fallin' (fallin).

(Chorus) Baby you know those moments you just can't breathe? those moments all you wanna do is die, those moments all you wanna do is cry. Those moments lyin' on the bathroom floor with a broken heart, your eyes stinging and heart throbing, and the tears just keep on fallin' (fallin').

The tile's cold and I'm feeling lonely, all I can do is stay there stilly. Until finally I drift away. I'm not having any butterfly dreams, just reliving the moment on the sidewalk in the rain when the tears wouldn't stop fallin'

(Chorus)

I hate to think it's all over, there won't be any makeup, the last fight, the last dance. It's hard remembering anything about him. I've erased him from my mind because he erased me from his life. Even though we haven't talked in two days I still try to remember his face. I have to wonder why though..why do the tears just keep fallin'?

(Chorus)

Is there someone else? That's what hurts the most. I break down at just the thought, and the tears won't stop fallin'(fallin' baby fallin') Chills start as the night grows darker, how long have I been there? An hour? 2 days? I can't eat, I can't talk, what's left for life?

(Chorus)

I pull myself up with dread,as the doorbell rings, who? why? it's not important. But the door swings open cause' I left it unlocked And there is you,with you're perfect face tear-streaked and regretful..But i can't handle that again..