Scream

It feels like I have been pushed aside again. I don’t know why, but I feel myself again. It’s like I have been all alone even when I’m with you. So don’t think that you could break another heart.!

I don’t know how to tell you this, but you are everything while you are actually nothing to me. And I’m sorry for hurting you, even though you still think that you hurt me. And now all I wanna do is scream. Scream. Scream. Scream.

You didn’t notice how I laughed when you left me. I thought that you would realize that I never loved someone like you, so don’t get to thinking that you’ve got me under you. And now I all I wanna do. Is call you up and make you listen to me scream. Don’t you hang up like when we were together. Cuz all I wanna do is scream. Scream. Scream. Yeah, scream.

I don’t get to thinkin’ about the good days, no. I don’t want to feel that pain again. Because whenever I do, I seem to call you, and when you send me to voicemail like the jerk you are, I just wanna… I just wanna… I just wanna… Wanna, wanna, wanna, scream, because you never meant anything to me, because I never really loved you… So don’t you dare get to thinkin’ that I loved you. Because when I did, I just wanted to scream.