Side Effects of You | Teen Ink

Side Effects of You

April 10, 2012
By PeeshaPowrr BRONZE, West Valley City, Utah
PeeshaPowrr BRONZE, West Valley City, Utah
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Oh Fish!! :o
What the Seuss?!


My heart stops, my butterflies flutter. My knees shake- like an earthquake. And truth is, you don't even realize, the effect you have on me!
But that's what I get, for bein' in love. That's what I get, when push comes to shove. All of this I didn't want, didn't ask for. But it came to me, and knocked on my door. Once I answered, it pushed me down. Gave me a slap, now I'm caught in a trap. Baby,all of this is true... It's the side effects of you.
You sit there. And don't even notice- that every look I give to you is filled with emotion!
But that's what I get,for being in love. That's what I get- when push comes to shove! All of this I didn't want- didn't ask for. But it came to me, and knocked on my door. Once I answered, it pushed me down, gave me a slap- now I'm caught in a trap! Baby, all of this is true... It's the side effects of you.
Why can't you realize this and see? That I love you. That I love you. Oh... That I love you.


The author's comments:
This is about my best guy friend. I love him with all my heart. He is my everything. I don't know what I would do without him...