Weeping Angels

Weeping angels filled the sky to wish our love goodbye.When Jesus went to die. Its kind of funny how history remains present in our lives.A never-ending constant that we should learn from our mistakes.cause we've there before.staring at the sky I saw my weeping angels tell me goodbye.When I started to die.Did you ever stop and think about all the lives and stories of the people who died?what secrets are kept and brought to the grave?who did they leave behind with their heart, soul, and mind? did they even get to say goodbye?My story is bound in pages of stone.as my life goes by, will you return to your daily life and forget about me?As I die remember why we're so close and together now.Weeping angels will fill the sky to wish my only love goodbye.Will you get to say goodbye?Will people think about your story?The friends you left behind will they even mind?Will your secrets follow you to the grave?The weepings angels will fill the sky and together we'll wish you my love goodbye.one day when you leave the planet to die.

Emmii said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:39 am
This is really amazing!

catiecat97 replied...
Feb. 18, 2012 at 11:33 am
Thank you!