Lady Bug | Teen Ink

Lady Bug

By LoveInTheAshes SILVER, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
LoveInTheAshes SILVER, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Young and Reckless, Live Like your dieing

Hey, I’m a lady bug, I don’t know what I’ve seen, but I know I’ve got more, coming for me.

And hey there I wish I was a beauty queen, and my hair would fall so perfectly. But boys, I wish I didn’t know you were all cheating on me. Everyone I’ve dated everyone I had, broke my heart into pieces.

and Hey I’m lady Bug, flying free, spots of imperfection showered on me.

But that’s all right But that’s okay, one day I will be able to say, he loves me just the way I am.

And hey this lady Bug knows you’re a cheatin on me.

And hey I’m a lady bug, and I know I’ve got something for me if I ever think I’m loved, cuz I’m always just a toy in his little game of lust.

But he’s never all that I wanted him to be, and I just cant smile, no-ho it’s so hard to smile.

A wanna be a little ladybug like I was before, I wanna be young and free, with so much to adore. But the lady bug I am today just laughs it off, oh I just laugh it all away, I smile to hide the pain.

I just wanna have somebody to adore me.

Cuz I’m a lady bug, I don’t know what that means.

Cuz I’m a lady bug, imperfections showered on me.

Cuz I’m a lady bug so young and free.

Cuz I’m a lady bug, but I don’t know what love means.

I dont know what love means cuz im just a lady bug

?

My mom always called me her lady bug when I was little, and I have dated around quite alot, but always ended up with the wrong guys, and I'm waiting to fall in love but truth is, I'm still young, and don't exactly know what love means.