Ever After

I woke up this morning with thoughts of last night. I believe that neither of us were completely right. But why did you have to call me that? Why did you use me like a doormat? 'Cause screaming doesn't guarantee you're heard. It only shows me that you're a coward. And I know I deserve better, Than this twisted ever after. Ever After, Ever After. I woke up again, still feeling pessimistic. I loved you, but now all you do is make me sick. Why didn't u get off your pedestal after you saw I was coming undone? Why didn't you put down your pride and realized you hurt your maiden? 'Cause screaming doesn't guarantee you're heard. It only shows me that you're a coward. And I know I deserve better, Than this twisted ever after. Ever after, Ever after. Actually, I do have a happy ever after. 'Cause after this, 'Cause after this, I'm not ever, coming back.

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_v5dqimntpqm4b13vqcfi4nehi4, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0