Country Fun

Verse 1:
Well life gets me down at times, but I make the most of it. I'm gonna find the one that I would die for someday. (say) But for now...I'm a country boy that likes country fun.

Chorus:
Country fun means Nascar and fishin'. Country is what I like to do. Yeah, I'm a country boy that like country fun.

Verse 2:
You may think I'm crazy 'cause I ain't just like you. When you ask me what I wanna do I say 'Let's go have some country fun.'

Chorus:

Verse 3:
Well I ain't no city boy or just some wanna-be. I'm the real deal and I'm hard ta find. So if ya need me go out to lake 'cause I might be..havin' country fun.

Chorus:
Country fun means Nascar and fishin'. Country is what I like to do. Yeah, I'm a country boy.....oh, I'm a country boy....Whew doggie I'm a country boy that likes country fun.

Estelle18 said...
May 4, 2012 at 11:26 am:
"I'm gonna find the one that I would die for smoeday."- I really like that! 5/5

Estelle18 replied...
May 9, 2012 at 11:38 am :
I understand completely. That's exactly how I write too. :)  soo your from Utah? never been there. 

Jethro replied...
May 9, 2012 at 4:03 pm :
Yeah, I live in Kanab, Utah. It's pretty fun. It's small but you get to know people a lot easier. It's hard to get a relationships here though.

Estelle18 replied...
May 11, 2012 at 11:33 am :
I totally understand small town. Although, the relationships here are like taking a chip out of a bag (they don't care who it is or if someone eats off the same chip)...I am just waiting. I'm almost done with High school. 

Jethro replied...
May 11, 2012 at 2:54 pm :
Yeah, that's pretty much how relationships are for some people. I just wish that people will one day realize that if they look hard enough they will find the one that they will do anything for. And that's cool that you're almost done with High School. I still have my Senior year ahead of me. 

Estelle18 replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:01 pm :
It will come faster than you know it. :) 

Estelle18 replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:03 pm :
Senior year is also fun but frustrating with all the differnt scholarships to fill out and applying to colleges.   Would it be weird if I gave you my number??.....well do you want it is the correct question lol 

Jethro replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:07 pm :
It wouldn't be wierd at all. I would love to have your number. would it be weird if I said I think you're kinda cute?

Estelle18 replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:12 pm :
-_- really? lol not at all :)  254. 645. 0070.  Thats right!!! 007!! hehe 

Jethro replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:15 pm :
cool. Thanks. and yes I think you're pretty cute.

Jethro replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:16 pm :
yeah, I really do think ur pretty cute. Thanks for ur number. I can usually only text on my yahoo or maybe my friends iPod.

Estelle18 replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:18 pm :
no email?? 

Jethro replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:19 pm :
I have an email. I have a yahoo account. would you my yahoo address?

Estelle18 replied...
May 11, 2012 at 3:21 pm :
yes :) lol then I can just email you 

Jethro replied...
May 11, 2012 at 9:21 pm :
ok. Do you have a facebook?

Estelle18 replied...
May 14, 2012 at 7:33 am :
I did but behind my parents back..:/   soo they made me deactivate it when they found out.  Anyway, I will be gettting on again when I graduate :)  Also, at my house we don't have wifi :/ sooo that's why I don't reply till I get to school. It su.cks! 

Estelle18 replied...
May 14, 2012 at 7:33 am :

Jethro replied...
May 14, 2012 at 10:52 am :
oh, i'm sorry to hear that. Would it be weird if I asked you if you were interested in me?

Estelle18 replied...
May 14, 2012 at 11:06 am :
not at all weird. I am and I wish you had a cell phone :/  that would be better than on here...if you know what I mean. 

Jethro replied...
May 14, 2012 at 11:11 am :
I know what you mean. I'm interested in you too. It's too bad you don't have skype. I have skype at my gmas and could have probably talk my aunt into letting me use it. do you have an email address?

Estelle18 replied...
May 14, 2012 at 11:22 am :
I do but I asked for yours further back in our conversation...lol