First Kiss:] | Teen Ink

First Kiss:]

By Xoxii15 PLATINUM, Gresham, Oregon
Xoxii15 PLATINUM, Gresham, Oregon

Its not your abilities that make you who you are... But it is your choices

Given the circumstances. You know you used to be my best friends beau. I put aside how I felt about you. Became your friend and got to know you.
Well then things got messy and she broke you heart. That’s when you turned to me. I had you hooked from the start.
But I still never thought we’d have our first kiss.
I love the way that you hold me close. Call me bud and put your arm around me. I love the way you grab my hand pull me too your chest. Take the time to understand. Most of all I love your eyes and how they look deep inside of me.
We were just friends and nothing else. That’s what we were telling everyone. But I always felt like there was something more.
I helped you through when things were messy. You told me how she broke your heart. And now I turn to you. Boy you had me hooked from the start.
But I still never imagined we’d have your first kiss.
And ya there is guilt for having what she lost. Who knows if it will last? Actually did it even start? I just wanna be with you. You always keep me smiling and I always keep you happy
I love the way that you hold me close. Call me bud and put your arm around me. I love the way you grab my hand pull me too your chest. Take the time to understand. Most of all I love your eyes and how they look deep inside of me.I love the way that you hold me close. Call me bud and put your arm around me. I love the way you grab my hand pull me too your chest. Take the time to understand. Most of all I love our first kiss and how it seemed like everything stopped...