Missing ( skit )

Yo, have you ever missed someone so much that it hurts, so much? Where it lurks and follows you around, it just works and works, like a shadow following you around day after day, and everyone's seeing rainclouds over you? No way, you think you're becoming crazed, cuz you just wanna see them? Dang, people think us rappers have everything, well we don't, we are missing things, also, so don't go ther man, see for Eminem it's Hailie, for TobyMac it's Jesus, ain't it, for me, it's my brother and sister, I'm missin them daily, I miss seein my brother's face over me, when I wake, I used to jump up and give him a hug, and me and him would laugh so much, but now I just lay, for a couple minutes, just remembering those days, see I'm a Christian rapper like TobyMac, but I'm also a regular rapper, like Eminem, dang, and my sis, I miss, seein her face, every day, yeah, they say, you don't know what you got till it's gone, and dang, that's true man, I used to think she was annoying, trying to copy me every day, and ready to tell if I didn't do things, her way, but now I would give anything, just to see her face, again in person, Emily, I miss you so much, I'm ready to give up thought of seeing you ever again, cuz of the way, things, are going now, geez, it's been 3 or 4 years, and Jake, oh Jacob, my brother, I miss you so much, it may, have only been a year and a half, but i can't take, not seeing you or Emily...

chloe_garrett said...
I LOVE THIS. Can you read my three new poems: Daddy. Father. Stranger, Dying, and Painting? comment and rate. I love the long comments you leave. Are you going to post some new stuff soon?

JD6671 said...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 11:07 am
Thanks Ella, tell me if there's anymore you want me to read, cause I read that A Portal, Pink Watch, and Perpetual Sea like you said and thought it was good.

Ella1 said...
Wow, that is really good!! I can see an Eminem style in it. It incorporated a lot of emotion in it. You're really good with song lyrics. It is really touching and I'm sure if you added music to it like you envisioned it will be even more amazing! Let me know when you submit more!!