Scream!! ( Full Version)

Verse One: I know what your feeling like doing right now your feeling like throwing your self down and pounding at the ground . But that wont make you feel any better so you'll throw your self in a corner and cry your self to sleep. All you want is to feel something again to feel like your self again. But it seems like anything you do doesn't help. But I have something that you have been looking for . Something that will make you feel okay again .

Chores : SCREAM! let it all out it will turn out someday somehow. SCREAM! Let it all show, dont worry no one will ever know just scream.

Verse two : I know what you are thinking about doing right now , your thinking about running home and ending it all . But that wont make them stop there taunting, They’ll just move on to another outcast sooner or later and you will be in the past . But if you let me help you, I can make this life bearable again. (Spoken) Here’s my trick

Chores: SCREAM! Let it all out it will turn out someday somehow. SCREAM! let it all show, don’t worry no one will ever know. Just scream.

Verse Three: What your about to do wont make you feel any better . Hurting them wont get you no where. So just put the gun and then take a deep breath and just ….

Verse Four: OH! Life sometimes feels unbearable , sometimes you just want to disappear from everyone’s eyes . (Softly) Scream let it all out it will turn out someday somehow.( Louder) SCEAM! Let it all show don’t worry no one will ever know. Just wohhhhoh just scream

meanangel said...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 10:00 am:
Hey this is really gud, Like amazingly gud.  that is actually something that i do, when I am bottled up or somthin. u rock

MorganA. said...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:25 am:
Wow! And I like my witing- your piece is amazing. How do you do it?

classof20142121This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 3:53 pm :
What  do you mean