Love Gone Wrong | Teen Ink

Love Gone Wrong

By KityraAnderson PLATINUM, Mercer Island, Washington
KityraAnderson PLATINUM, Mercer Island, Washington

Nothing matters more than those who depend on you, emotionally or physically. Even if the situation is life or death, you have to be there for them, because they need you.

We were best friends and you
Said your heart was mine
We said we'd love forever
And we'd be intertwined
But you shattered me
You broke me heart to bits
And I can't take it
(Chorus: You were my first love gone wrong

And you never made it right

You never thought how I'd feel about it

Did you?

You were the best part of me

And then you had to leave me behind

Love gone wrong)
We went our separate ways
But I always look back
Think about all the time we had
You were my heart and soul
I didn't need anyone else but you
You, you, you
(Chorus)
I stayed up that night, swore I'd never love again
But I broke that vow, time and time again
I know that you're my friend
I guess I fell in love with what we had because
(Chorus)
Love Gone Wrong...

My best friend and I dated...I loved him so much but I guess I fell in love with what we had...He was amazing, and the one person I could rely on, and he ended up leaving me... </3

on Jan. 13 2012 at 9:36 am

Thank you!!! :D

on Dec. 9 2011 at 9:03 am

Haha, thank you :)

Any advice for me then?

Tiggerlily14 said...
sure you are   :)    you have a talent, but you won't be perfect at it right away.  You need to feed it, keep writing, review your things, take advice when it is given.  I can draw fairly well, but I am not awesome at it.  I just drew a picture two days ago, and my dad said today, that when I am ready to except advice, he is willing to give it to me.  My dad has many amazing talents that nhe mixes together for God's glory.  That's what you and I and everybody else need to do with our talents, whether they be big or small, many or few.  :)

Oh, thanks :) I don't think I am, though....

Tiggerlily14 said...
on Dec. 7 2011 at 9:21 am

:D  good song, and you are a very good writer  :) 

~God Bless

on Dec. 7 2011 at 9:17 am

I never write with a genre in mind...I just pick up the pencil, or sit down in front of my laptop, and go. Some songs, like this one, were written in a split second. Others took days... XD

My favorite by them is Stand In The Rain. I've gone through a lot this year, and this song just really hits on who I am and what I have to do. (Which is, Stand In The Rain... :D )

I think he means, "what is your favorite song by them?"....ah well, i just enjoy correcting people  :P  wellllll, I like Superchick too....(oh boy)...but I only know one song  lol  and it is "Stand in the Rain", anyway, yes I am a creep for randomly commenting here, but oh well, it fits me.

Mortimer-Micheals-Jacob-Joyce GOLD, Edgar, Wisconsin

"And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
Just smile back"-Eminem

I always write with a genre in mind. It helps me with word choice.  Sometimes I switch genres in the middle of writing the song, or decide to blend genres to better get out the emotions.

And Superchick is awesome.  What is their favorite song by them?

Um...well... (OMG I LOVE SUPERCHICK!!) anyways... I have no idea what genre I was going for... I rarely shoot for genres :) Just writing, and yeah...but if you have any ideas, please do tell :)

Just smile back"-Eminem

I love this...  What genre were you shooting for?  I ask because I see an almost Flyleaf Superchick cross here...

Thanks :) I didn't do much, just write what's in my heart. 

on Nov. 30 2011 at 9:36 am
Brokenness_is_Beautiful SILVER, Independece, Louisiana

Life is so ironic to understand fully, it takes sadness to know what is happiness. noise to distinguish silent and a broken heart to find true love.

Wow! this is better than any song I've ever written!!! Great job.

Haha thanks :)

Thank you!! I think everyone whose had a best friend like that should be able to relate to it :)

Angel_Writer GOLD, Chillicothe, Ohio

"God didn't take me from you, he only took my hand."

I like it. I can relate to it, it flows together beautifully. It definitely is a good song. 

EndlessSilenceOfMidnightDeath PLATINUM, Baker, Florida
I like it. :)

Haha, thanks! You should see my friend write, though, her song had me in tears before it even started.

sunshine7223 SILVER, Holdenville, Oklahoma

"Afterall, a loose screw doesn't want to need, and a hammer doesn't want to be needed." -Me

"Those who observe with their eyes closed and mouths open, are usually not as wise as those who allow their minds to wander freely." -Me

I enjoyed this. I don't usually care for song lyrics on this site, but yours is super good! :))

Thanks, samwich! I'm not the best songwriter (no, my friend is) but hopefully not the worst ever either :D

samwich7 said...
samwich7, No, New York
I can hear the rhythm in my head... love it.