Love Gone Wrong

We were best friends and you
Said your heart was mine
We said we'd love forever
And we'd be intertwined
But you shattered me
You broke me heart to bits
And I can't take it
(Chorus: You were my first love gone wrong

And you never made it right

You never thought how I'd feel about it

Did you?

You were the best part of me

And then you had to leave me behind

Love gone wrong)
We went our separate ways
But I always look back
Think about all the time we had
You were my heart and soul
I didn't need anyone else but you
You, you, you
(Chorus)
I stayed up that night, swore I'd never love again
But I broke that vow, time and time again
I know that you're my friend
I guess I fell in love with what we had because
(Chorus)
Love Gone Wrong...

FlaviusJacobiusOssummussThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this...  What genre were you shooting for?  I ask because I see an almost Flyleaf Superchick cross here...

KityraAndersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:52 pm :
Um...well... (OMG I LOVE SUPERCHICK!!) anyways... I have no idea what genre I was going for... I rarely shoot for genres :) Just writing, and yeah...but if you have any ideas, please do tell :)

FlaviusJacobiusOssummussThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:44 pm :

I always write with a genre in mind. It helps me with word choice.  Sometimes I switch genres in the middle of writing the song, or decide to blend genres to better get out the emotions.

And Superchick is awesome.  What is their favorite song by them?

CuttingIntoTheConvo replied...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:39 pm :
I think he means, "what is your favorite song by them?"....ah well, i just enjoy correcting people  :P  wellllll, I like Superchick too....(oh boy)...but I only know one song  lol  and it is "Stand in the Rain", anyway, yes I am a creep for randomly commenting here, but oh well, it fits me.

Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:17 am :

I never write with a genre in mind...I just pick up the pencil, or sit down in front of my laptop, and go. Some songs, like this one, were written in a split second. Others took days... XD

My favorite by them is Stand In The Rain. I've gone through a lot this year, and this song just really hits on who I am and what I have to do. (Which is, Stand In The Rain... :D )

Tiggerlily14 replied...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:21 am :

:D  good song, and you are a very good writer  :) 

~God Bless

Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:43 pm :
Oh, thanks :) I don't think I am, though....

Tiggerlily14 replied...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 8:43 pm :
sure you are   :)    you have a talent, but you won't be perfect at it right away.  You need to feed it, keep writing, review your things, take advice when it is given.  I can draw fairly well, but I am not awesome at it.  I just drew a picture two days ago, and my dad said today, that when I am ready to except advice, he is willing to give it to me.  My dad has many amazing talents that nhe mixes together for God's glory.  That's what you and I ... (more »)

Dec. 9, 2011 at 9:03 am :

Haha, thank you :)

Any advice for me then?

Mr.Darcy_LoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 9:36 am:
Wow! this is better than any song I've ever written!!! Great job.

Nov. 30, 2011 at 10:40 pm :
Thanks :) I didn't do much, just write what's in my heart. 

KityraAndersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you!! I think everyone whose had a best friend like that should be able to relate to it :)

Angel_Writer said...
I like it. I can relate to it, it flows together beautifully. It definitely is a good song. 

Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:36 am :
Thank you!!! :D

EndlesslyDetectingMyOdditiesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like it. :)

Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:37 pm :
Haha thanks :)

samwich7 said...
I can hear the rhythm in my head... love it.

Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:28 pm :
Thanks, samwich! I'm not the best songwriter (no, my friend is) but hopefully not the worst ever either :D

sunshine7223 replied...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:38 pm :
I enjoyed this. I don't usually care for song lyrics on this site, but yours is super good! :))

Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:39 pm :
Haha, thanks! You should see my friend write, though, her song had me in tears before it even started.