*To your heart from mine*

(Verse1) Your voice is like a whisper of the wind. I wanna hear it over and over again. It never drowns out and never gets old. It warms my heart, When I'm cold. (Pre-Chorus)My heart will always sing for you. It knows just what to do. (Chorus) This one's for all the times I looked in your eyes and realized, Just what to say. This one's for the way your voice makes me cry. This one is to your heart from mine. (Verse2) Your voice is like a rose in all of the thorns. Its like the beauty of a trumpet horn. I can hear it through all of the crowd. The quiet whisper silences all the sound. (Chorus) This one's for all the times I looked in your eyes and realized, Just what to say. This one's for the way your voice makes me cry. This one is to your heart from mine. (Bridge) I love the way your voice makes me feel. Its so unreal. Its sends me to the sky. Now open up your eyes and realize. (Pre-Chorus)My heart will always sing for you. It knows just what to do. (Chorus) This one's for all the times I looked in your eyes and realized, Just what to say. This one's for the way your voice makes me cry. This one is to your heart from mine.