Every Heart

*Tell me babe* How many times do I shed my tears, *Every Heart* Every Heart is not a gentle yet *Shall I do* I can never say my loneliness, *Every Heart* doesn't what to say or what to do. I was afraid of darkness cause I felt as I was alone, so I prayed happiness to a million star.
Chorus 1: Round and round the planets revolve around the sun, Every heart will sing after love and peace forever more growing growing oh baby we can work it out look up at the sky every heart is shining bright today.
Verse 2: *Show me now* what kind smile do I come across, *every heart* every heart is another toward dream,*all of us* giving to lasting happiness *whenever you feel sad* I wanna hold you and give you sound sleep, someday every heart is gonna be free and easy we'll have peace of mine someday soon we'll all find to love
Chorus 2: Time goes and goes on we are not alone, we live on together and well will find some precious things sometimes we will smile sometimes we will cry somehow, don't forget believe in yourself tomorrow's never,
Verse 3: There are warm heart places on my mind, and in heart they're so sweet there are stars they have talk to me so kind, they say yes let us all find a way to love, so shine
Chorus 1 and 2

songwriter003 said...
it's we'll have peace of mind, and for chorus 2 it ends "never die"