Why can't I believe? | Teen Ink

Why can't I believe?

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse 1:
Why don't I belong? Why don't I feel loved? I gotta get outta here, I gotta get away from all of this, I gotta get away...from the mess I made.

Chorus:
I guess I made a mess and now I gotta clean it up and make everything right. I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I made you cry. Why can't I believe? Why can't I believe? Why can't I believe? Baby, why can't I believe?

Verse 2:
I don't know what I did to deserve your love. I wanna run, I wanna hide. I can't own up to the guilt inside. Many people look at me and wonder what is wrong. I hate to tell you, that's what I'm running from.

Chorus:

Verse 3:
I gotta get away, I gotta make things right. I'm gonna try, with all my might. I don't want you leave but baby I can't believe.

Chorus:

Chorus:

Baby why, baby why, baby why?
Baby why can't I believe?
(say) Why can't I believe?

This song came to me when I was thinking about all the things that I couldn't believe that happened. It really got to me and I hope you all enjoy it.

on Dec. 9 2011 at 9:04 am
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

-coach Larry Gelwix

Thanks a lot. and ya i'll look ya up no prob.

RubyRuby said...
Great job! I am very impressed. Keep up the the good work.

on Nov. 28 2011 at 8:53 am
Kayla12w BRONZE, Clearfield, Utah

It's not Normal to be Normal.

Wow, Great job, Just looking through the pages and saw this, I like it. Check me out if you can.