L.o.v.e | Teen Ink

L.o.v.e

By quenten chapman BRONZE, Ferndale, Michigan
quenten chapman BRONZE, Ferndale, Michigan

………L, o, v, e ………

I remember the first day that I saw you September 17 first day of school
You was walking with your girlfriends looking cute I was saying to myself I got to have you.
You walk by wink your eye an you smile at me I smile back walk off played it like a G
Cause I was saying to myself why would you talk to me you can have anybody you want to including me but dang let me stop playing myself so shortly cause I can have any girl that I wont to but girl you are so find that I chose you all I’m trying to say girl I love you I want you I need you girl you know young love can be true love to.

This is love l,o,v,e l,o,v,e this is love l,o,v,e l,o,v,e this is l,o,v,e l,o,v,e
Girl between you and me I hope we stay together for ever ......for ever ......for ever
Awwwwww now that I got you I don’t want to let you out of my world you can be my ace boom you can be my #1 girl I’m looking for a ride a die I’m looking for a girl that going to be my wife all I need is a bust it baby someone can drive me love crazy that do it on the daily baby
this is love l,o,v,e l,o,v,e this is love l,o,v,e this is love l,o,v,e this is love l,o,v,e
Girl between you and me i hope we stay together for evaaaaaa..

what inspired me to write this song is my sis friend was getin married so i worte the song for her wedding.