The best love song | Teen Ink

The best love song

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

Intro
No one compares to you, you’re so beautiful. Nice and cool as ice I would love to share my life. You’re the yin to my yang.
1 verse
Do you remember the first day we met (I remember like it was yesterday) Couple weeks flew so damn fast, you’ll never be my last resort always (# 1).
Chorus
Looking at you from across the room wondering what ya thinking, when ever I look into your eyes I fall into a trance. Would you trust me to protect you? Here give me your hand let me take you around the world in one night. What does your heart say?
2nd verse
There’s nothing in the universe I wouldn’t do even giving my life away for you to show you how much I care about you. When I made you laugh my confidence sky rocketed to the skies and blew up like fireworks on Fourth of July. (No lie) don’t won’t to see you cry, I’ll buy you the world and what ever you heart desires) When I’m rich I’ll make it rain over ya. I love the sound of your laugh even if you don’t like it.(I’ll always will).
Chorus
Looking at you from across the room wondering what ya thinking, when ever I look into your eyes I fall into a trance. Would you trust me to protect you? Here give me your hand let me take you around the world in one night. I could never live without you it’s like your part of my soul, you’re mine for life, won’t let anyone take you away.
3rd Verse
When ever I’m with you I run out of words to say. Every day I’m with you ever second counts, my days turn from worst to the best. You’re better than the rest of the girls up in here. You’re so unique and beautiful that you’re the only girl I see. (All da rest are invisible) to my naked eye.
Chorus
Looking at you from across the room wondering what ya thinking, when ever I look into your eyes I fall into a trance. Would you trust me to protect you? Here give me your hand let me take around the world in one night.… When I look into your eyes, I see a very crystal clear future with you and me. You’re the one for me and I’m the one for you. This one’s for you, the best love song.