Not Just Another Song | Teen Ink

Not Just Another Song

By Rain_Drop BRONZE, Pulaski, Iowa
Rain_Drop BRONZE, Pulaski, Iowa

who do ya like them apple's?

Music can be many things but right now it’s my song it’s my life it’s my passion tonight cause it’s my friend and my lover my passionate song my life and my love that I’ve loved all along
Music is the very thing I live for so just try try to take it from me just try, just try cause you can’t cause it’s who I am
Because I know many things and I know how to sing it’s the one thing I’m good at above all else I don’t know how I do it but I know I do it well
Music can be many things but right now it’s my song it’s my life it’s my passion tonight cause it’s my song it’s my friend it’s my lover my passionate song my life and my love that I’ll love till I’m gone
So don’t be a fool and say this is just another song cause it’s not no it’s not so don’t be a fool it’s not just another song no it’s not it’s my song it’s my life it’s my passion tonight and it will stay that way till I’m out of the way so don’t you say that this is just some silly song yeah so listen to me when I say it’s not just another song