You only see the brave side

My newest song:

if i let u laugh will it be ok, and if i smile to will the pain go away because every tI'me this happens my heart breaks a little more. y cant i escape wheres my open door. someone save me i need a hero right now. someone to support me wen things r looking down

You only see the brave face i put up wen your around, what you cant see is my walls crashing down in my room all alone and me cryin my eyes out cuz it hurts so bad to be the one thats always breakin. and you say I'm no fun to be with, then b ready to get back what u dish why cant u see that what your doing is killing me...

if i let u go will i be fine, but if i cry in front of u will i cross a line, i cant c myself without u here for the ride but maybe thats because your just a thorn in the side

You only see the brave face i put on wen ur around,what u cant c is my wall cashing down in my room all alone and me crying my eyes out cuz it hurts so bad to be the one thats always breakin, and say that I'm no fun to be with, the b ready to get back wut u dish, y cant u c that what ur doing is killin me

.

Acastillo said...
Wow, it was really beautiful. I really liked it, keep on writing awesome poetry!

3326susie replied...
thank you :) thts rly encouraging!!