Why Fight?

Mexican,Asian,Black or White all the races fight. Fight for freedom, fight for power, fight for what is right. But is it right to fight when the ending is out if sight and you have no guarantee that says you'll live another night?

ritabelle511 said...
I like how you took a powerful message and managed to cram it into such a short poem without taking away from the meaning.  I agree with the other comments - it does have a '60s feel!

Indiewriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
although I like it I feel like all your poems are short and have the same rhyme scheme. I would say to have more that are longer and don't have to ryhme as much and if they do more than one word that ryhmes with all the other ones.

Robyn97 said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:47 am
I agree with the sentiment. Sadly, it doesn't always work out that way...

-MidnightAngel- said...
Ya I totaly agree. Vary 60's sounding ;)

WithPenAndScript replied...
It does sound very sixties, short but pretty good

JerseyGirl716 replied...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 11:05 am
My thoughts exactly, and I love the picture you picked!

Osvaldo_C said...
That is very good and very true. Keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!

Snake_Tongue said...
I like this, it reminds me of the song 'Sing' by My Chemical Romance (best band ever <3) :)

JerseyGirl716 replied...
I totally agree! Great job!

Snake_Tongue replied...

What do you mean, that you agree on that it reminds you of 'Sing' or by the best band? Or the poem?

Please say the band, as I have yet to find a die-hard MCR fan, such as myself :D