Brain Stain

My mother always told me "your a thinker, use your brain," but every time I think to hard it causes me great pain. I tried to tell my dad but he just told me not to strain he said its just a thing in life your brain just has a stain.

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very cool and interesting!!!!! Awesome.

JoPepper said...
This reminds me of Shel Silverstein!!!! Very good, it flowed very well!!!!!!!! :D

betweenyouandi said...
Very nicely worded, very thoughtful and put together! :)

HannSawyer15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I actually really liked this... it's really nice how it's short too. But it also leaves the window to expand if you wanted to. Either way it's good!

marissa87 said...
nice:) i think it is very good.

WiseGirl said...

Very good!

Snake_Tounge said...
I like this one, how you compared it to everyday things. I really do hope that your Cognitive Distortion gets better, though like I said, the most quirky (I'm not sure if that is the right word ... do you know what I mean though??) are the best authors/artists/etc ... :)

Alon_Freevoice said...
I know that sometimes the formatting in Teen Ink sucks so I won't go for it. Anyway, your a thinker should be you're a thinker and to hard should be too hard. its just a thing should be it's just a thing. Overall, this poem is kinda funny and so, kudos for that. :)))