Rain Rain Go Away

Rain Rain go away, come back another day!
Rain Rain Your such fool to oo! flood my pool!
Rain rain go away, come back another day!
Rain Rain dripping and dropping you drive me crazy never stopping!
Rain Rain your so insane! Go do this another day!
Rain Rain Go away come back another day!!!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeahaaa!!!

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

Malrox21213This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh and my new user name is now: Malrox21213 instead of: writerfreak21231.

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I just posted a new peom called Miss Perfect: The poem, not the book. Please check it out if u can! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(:

Jul. 22, 2011 at 7:37 am
If any of u could check out my new story called THE BEAST that would be great! Make sure u post comments on if u liked it or not! :)(: thanks a bunch!

nikkigonefishin said...
This is adorable and creative!! I liked how you took the nursery rhyme and made your own version:)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 6:46 am
thanks for the postive comment and thanks for reading! :)(:

HaleyStar said...

Cute, except in my case where i live its heat, heat go away. I'd love to see some rain. :P

Thanks! I tried to make the classic into something fun! :)(:

I hoped u liked the song! I wrote other things as well. any one check them out if u want. just click my user name and check out my other work! thanks! :)(: