My Life Pt.1

It started in 3rd grade I started to fade skipping all day thinking its g*y I thought I learned but I just crashed and burned Made it to the middle just by playing a fiddle It all seemed wrong just was taking so long In the seventh everything was chill just by chilling with bill I made it to the eighth with my interfaith thought it was right but i was crying every night court is a jerk the judge and the clerk they say they know whats best by making me take all these test they take me away I try to fun and fray getting beaten up because all i said was sup' now its may finally getting away living with my aunt because its all my fault tired of this s*** I'm trying to hit now I'm with my dad but he is always mad tired of the abuse now I'm about to throw up the the deuce now done so ill just go have some fun.

writerfreak21231 said...
sory but can u xplain to me what this is about? i'm not sayning its bad, i just need to know whats it about. I know its about ur life, but what is happening in ur life? sorry. :)(: i liked ur other piece as well! just exlain to me what this is about.