About You Now | Teen Ink

About You Now

By Real_Life_411 BRONZE, Saluda, South Carolina
Real_Life_411 BRONZE, Saluda, South Carolina

\"If you love something set it free. If it comes back it will always be yours. If it doesn\'t, it was never yours in the first place.\"

Chorus: I'm still in love with you. Even though yo broke my heart and I need a new start. I'm still in love with you. If I could turn back time, so I make it so you weren't my boo. I'm still in love with you. Even though you ain't in my world and yo with another girl. Don't wanna feel the way I feel about you.

Verse 1: When I saw you, I wanted you to be mine. Always all the time, because I wanted to shine. Then you switched up the weather, sunshine to clouds, you broke my heart and left me with no where to start, You dumb fool, now I wish I never met you. I should have listen to my friend, she said not to fall for you. So I don't know what to do if you ever leave my world and I never see you again. Please understand that,

Bridge: I know know that we are very close. But it's something about you that I can't let go. I love you and I know you love me, but we could never be.

Verse 2: Maybe I'm crazy but I can't get my thoughts. One minute I feel something, then the next I don't. But I know, I know that I ain't sad but no matter what imma keep my own head high. I can't let you bring me down no more. All my true friends know what I really mean. But I'm still thinking, about what we had. Now let me tell you one thing,

Breakdown: I would've lived my life in steps, so when I look back I won't have no regrets. But now it's too late. I have to live with my mistakes. I would've lived my life in steps, so when I look back I won't have no regrets. From this I am strong, I am moving on.

Chorus: I'm glad I met you. Even though you broke my heart and I need a new start. I'm glad I met you. You've made me strong so that I can move on. I know we could never be, because you've just messed up bad. But I'm glad I met you. Don't wanna feel the way I feel about you.