This Is Us

You make a big deal out of everything, You make it loud so everybody hears, To put my shame out on display, But this time there's just no tears,

You provoke me at every chane you get, You make it personal so i have to react, Just to blame me in the first place, But this time im not putting on an act,

Chorus- So you will have to pay, for driving me away, Its not my fault this time, no matter what you say, If i had a dime for every time i have to play your stupid games, id still have one cause it stays the same, this same mood everyday.

I get mad over anything, I make excuses for everything, I drag you to the brinc of meltdown, I swear i'm doing nothing wrong, But I am wrong

I do things with a dramtic flare, making sure everyone hears, i'm sorry i ever took it there, but finally i see it all clear,

Chorus- So I will have to pay, for driving you away, Its not your fault this time, no matter what i say, If you had a dime for every time you have to play my stupid games, youd still have one cause it stays the same, this same mood everyday.