My life and her | Teen Ink

My life and her

By Mirza Cakaric BRONZE, San Jose, California
Mirza Cakaric BRONZE, San Jose, California

Hey uh uh check it out one two here we go, i came a long way since back in the day when i was a little boy bout seven years old i was trying to make it big in C.A I knew writing lines was the only way i made it nowhere had to escape and pursue my career that was the only way not to show my fear, ever since i was a kid i knew i had no other way not to provoke just like me writing a lyric to give you something to look up for, perseverance was part of my life but things went down i knew life wouldn't be the same, i mean without you I'm nowhere your the part of my life when you gotta say no things aren't gonna be perfect in life its the pride that you show, i mean if it wasn't for you i wouldn't be the man i am till this day when trouble came around you always knew what to say, always knew what to say.

It goes down and down struggling wondering how I'm gonna make it through it goes down and down hustling wondering what I'm gonna do.

Yea all the violence i been through my life is like a dream and it just goes blank the minute you open your eyes all the things come and disappear in a glance, i would never thought it would of happened this way rocking mics was the only way,but to live my life is not as easy as people say, but i would never prevail they would never see me fail... hey yo i got a dream to make it big in La going to Hollywood and cant see me fail, i have no choices cant afford to be wrong just don't hesitate and wait too long because like a dream when you wake up its gone. You see this life is like a train it comes and it goes like me i ran from home gave up my pride and thought it was all done but she came along and brought her heart to my song but i never expected that a girl can change a mans dream could change a dream.

It goes down and down struggling wondering how I'm gonna make it through, it goes down and down hustling wondering what I'm gonna do.

I knew rocking mics was the only way violence had to get in the way but that would never make me stop writing lyrics until i live till this day it goes down and down but you gotta stay true to the heart of your song, and never give up your soul to the toughest tI'mes of all.