One Chance

you told me i had one chance just one chance so that i won't be left in the middle of the road like an empty glass. Baby , just one chance and i can prove to you and the whole world that i've changed . One chance baby dont let me be in a glance . We started off in the wrong path now we ended up in a strong path . Baby, you taught me friendship and you had caught me and now we had started a relationship baby i had made a mistake once and i know you were very mad , and you made me nuts . baby just one chance is all i need , call me and ill plead of you is that one chance is all i need . one chance baby one chance is what i received , baby this time you wont feel deceived this time the words will rhyme baby i promise to not leave you i just wana show you that i've changed that what had happened , happened and now god wants us to rearrange the love we had when we spreaded our wings and looked like cute doves one chance can change many things baby i had deserved what i received now let me give you what you deserve . baby and that's love im yours ow uhoh we're both reserved baby now we both feel relieved maybe one chance was just all we need .