Breathe..

Verse 1:
I love you. Do you not see.. How much you mean to me? Yeah. Fragile, falling down. Can you catch me, no matter how.. Hard. You're my world. You taught me how to love, no other guys above.. You. I love you. I'm holding my breath, as I take my last steps. The world fell under my feet.
Chorus:
The time I never held you, the time I wouldn't sleep. Taking every chance I got, to make you believe. You're all I ever wanted, you're all that I had. But now that you've left, I don't think I can. Breathe. I can't breathe, yeah. Oh.
Verse 2:
I hold out my hand, and reach for you. The pain I'm feeling, can compare to.. Our love. Because, when you left me, I just fell to my knees. You stood there and watched, didn't want it to stop. I'm holding my breath, as I take my last steps. The world fell underneath me.
Chorus:
The time I never held you, the time I wouldn't sleep. Taking every chance I got, to make you believe. You're all I ever wanted, you're all that I had. But now that you've left, I don't think I can. Breathe. I can't breathe. Oh, breathe. Yeah, I can't breathe.
Verse 3:
The world fell far from me.
Chorus:
Man, I wish I would've held you. I wish I would've slept. I wish I would've took the chance, every one that I'd get. You're all I really want now, you're all that I have. But now that you've gone from here, I just don't know how.. To breathe. I can't breathe. Oh. I can't breathe. No, I can't breathe.