Eternal Dream

Have you ever felt that the world was new? Have you ever dreamed f me and you? Have you ever wondered if it could be something new? I have answered all of these yet my heart is out of place. When will you see what love can be.

It's my eternal dream of me and you. The ever lasting fantasy. The blink of an eye, the twitch of a lip to form a smile. All still present in my Eternal dream. As
if watching the same part of a movie over and over again in my Eternal dream called life.

The way my stomach turned when I thought of this life for me. The way your smile brought me into a world of never ending happiness. The way I see you is not the way others do. The way my Eternal dream takes over my mind and soul.

I wonder when my dream will become a reality. Do you want this to be? Or am I a fool? For loving you.