youll be ok

verse1: i feel your pain inside me i feel how scares you must be you just have to be strong and sing this song for me
chorus: you'll be ok just think that you can fight away the pain just hold my hand I'll be by your side all through the night you'll be ok you'll be ok
verse 2: you are stronger than you may seam you are emotionally ready just make sure you come out alive for me tonight
verse 3: go through the night don't worry about a thing remember the time you said to me I'll be alright don't worry dont cry for me
chorus: you'll be ok just think that you can fight away the pain just hold my hand I'll be by your side all through the nigh you'll be ok you'll be ok
verse 4: remember the lord is on your side he will lead you all through the night just keep your mind on anything but tonight
verse 5: you can get through just think that you can don't think about the pain just hold my hand all through the night because...