Never Lose Hope- the beginning song

When the walls are closing in on your dreams

And your watching it fall hard at the seams

You’ve got no where to go, lost on the same road

Don’t give up now, cause it’ll turn around!

You gotta have hope to follow your dreams

Gotta have faith when you can’t seem to see

And you gotta believe and break free

That’s the only way it’s the only key

To open the door and find out there’s more

To this life!

thetruthawaits94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved your YOu're Mine song, which brought me to the rest of your work. I absolutely love how your writing is set in God and positive views to make people see a happy life full of hope. I'm a firm believer in God as well, and some of my poems are a bit like yours. It would be especially awesome if you read my poem, NEVER FALLING. I think you will like it. This comment is for all the poems i read of yours (I read like 4) i liked them ALL!!! i love your point of view. Keep Writing!

undone said...
May 24, 2011 at 9:31 pm:
 i read a few songs you wrote and oh my gosh you are a true writer and a believer in god which is awsome if you dont end up on tv no one deserves to be on tv

distant_dreamer replied...
May 28, 2011 at 3:34 pm :
Oh my goodness thank you soooo much for your comment, that means sooooooo much to me! I'm so glad you've enjoyed my work. God Bless! ♥

timeformetofly7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
*big smile* thats nice of you to say...

Derya I. said...
i loved this poem it really has a meaning to it . This poem is saying that you should never give up in life. This would have to be one of the best poems i ever red

distant_dreamer replied...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 7:26 pm :
Aww thank you soo much!! I'm glad you liked it! It's not finished, that's why it's the beginning song. lol Thanks again!

musiqqlvr31 said...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 5:00 am:
wow!  every song deserves a tune but yours deserves it more than ever

distant_dreamer replied...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 5:19 am :
Thank you soooooo much!!!!! :D