Forever Is A Big Word | Teen Ink

Forever Is A Big Word

By Liberty_Cobain GOLD, Gratiot, Ohio
Liberty_Cobain GOLD, Gratiot, Ohio

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are." Kurt Cobain.

Have you ever been in love? Have you ever let it fall apart? Have you ever felt on top of the world? Have you ever broken a heart?

I'm hearing what you say, but it's just not making sense. Can you give me an answer, it's not like I'm dense.

I need you here beside me, I wanna feel your arms around me. Cause your all I think about. And I just wanna be your everything. I wish to be with you forever. Cause you're my heart now.

Have you ever missed some one? Have you ever shed a tear? Knowing they don't feel the same, and they just don't want you here.

I'm hearing what you say. I wish I could put it to words. What I'm feeling is so intense, it's not easily understood.

I need you here beside me, I wanna feel your arms around me. Cause your all I think about. And I just wanna be your everything. I wanna be with you forever. Cause you're my heart now.

And your my heart, And I'm lonely tonight. And I need you here beside me, Forever.

This is about by someone who's in love with another person, and the person is sending mixed signals.