I am a agent on a mission for sympathy | Teen Ink

I am a agent on a mission for sympathy

By goldy900 BRONZE, Minniapolis, Minnesota
goldy900 BRONZE, Minniapolis, Minnesota

intro

The audience opens up the candy they snuck in to the theater and leans back in to there seats expecting to be entertained for a few hours they will be entertained by the Goldman show except this time its not filled with humor and finance it depicts a secret agent fighting against the odds its a mix between james bond and diary of a wimpy kid except I am entering in the diary this is my life movie.

verse 1

My whole life has been to prepare for this moment this moment this fire fight is just me and the odds the rest of the world is either gambling against me or on my side my latest mission is simple, sneak in to enemy lines for four years and survive to tell the tale the tell me I could bee the next james bond i just keep fighting for survival in the hostile environment they call high school except this high school is really a movie set and I am the star secret agent defining the odds again and again cut hold on you can't cut this movie this isn't Hollywood ball wood or American idol slow down America and take a few deep breaths.

verse 2

You payed $5 to see my movie there are posters every where with my face on it I am as wanted as jessie jackson so how come you act like you have never heard of the movie that makes avatar look like one of Edison failures you act like there is no such thing as LD's and tourette syndrome when I am living it and you are watching it in imax and 3d

chorus

Your eyes are a little tired so you remove your 3d glasses your eyes make the movie blurry its still clear to my eyes a few little kids get scared so they go home all the coke forces you to leave the movie to go to the restroom I am Frankenstein trapped in the chair the door slams shut I still can't leave as I watch every one else leave the room

verse 3

James bond is always granted with all the greatest technology and fastest cars for his mission very mission i have ever been given dose not include such benefits i am inspector gadgets minus his lucky arm i wander the hall ways like a wolf lost from his pack or a sport player with out heart trying to find his joy in his one escape of from his troubles my only technology is my reading ability but whats the point if i can't read every god dam word running through gods head my autobiography is open but all of a sudden i have dyslexia so i can't make out my next problem I just now what my next mission is

chorus

verse 4

the movie is ticking down like a grenade about blow up every one is stuck on the edge of there seats stuck there by the suspense that i have given you i am lebron james the heat crowd is on there feet counting down the seconds till I make they game winning shot fulfilling my final mission winning a ring for the king i am the king of special ed they have never seen a kid read like i do the crowd goes ape s*** I just fulfilled my mission clap clap the movie theater erupts like mount saint helens they all get to go home happy i am stuck in this movie for ever

chorus

Your eyes are a little tired so you remove your 3d glasses your eyes make the movie blurry its still clear to my eyes a few little kids get scared so they go home all the coke forces you to leave the movie to go to the restroom I am frankenstein trapped in the chair the door slams shut I still can't leave as I watch every one else leave the room

I was diagnosed with tourette syndrome in third grade I am now 16 a few months ago I decided to write songs about my life