Dance to Death | Teen Ink

Dance to Death

November 9, 2010
By Aeryka BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
Aeryka BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Armadillos lurk in your toaster" " Holy kitty-cow, hi!!!"


Try to put your hands on me. Well, I, I'll let you, let you bleed. Sorrow of imaginary lines. Your heart which wouldn't be defined. C ome and dance with me. Don't let go. Dont say no. Build up all your energy. Lets go onto the dance floor!
Wanna make you dance, feel the chance. I wanna live this life, Live it right. Just dance to Death!
Smile tonight, let it out with me. Dance tonight, and lets be free. Build up all imagination. Let out all of its generation! lets go onto the dance floor!....
Wanna make you dance, feel the chance. I wanna live this life, Live it right. Kill this night for one last dance. Give it all away!!!TO THE DANCE TO DEATH!!!
I Only care about this last dance. You make me want to dance and dance. Well, if you dont then I'll back down, there would be no more sound. Well I guess I figured it out.
Want to make you dance,feel the chance. I wanna live this life, I wanna live it right. Kill this night for one last dance.Give it all away!TO THE DANCE TO DEATH!!!
TO THE DANCE OOOOOOOOFFFFF DEATH!!!


The author's comments:
I wrote this piece for my friends and everyone around me.