This One's for Melinda

You'll be the poison, that made me lose control. I'll be the antidote. You'll be the river, of my hopes and dreams. I've been drowning forever, or so it seems. You'll be the dry land, I've been looking for. I'll be lonely, lost forevermore. You'll be the last love, you were the first. I'll be my broken heart, that's ready to burst. You'll be the magic, that I once believed in. I'll be the broken spell, hidden behind all this shattered skin. You'll be the reason, for my broken bones. I'll be the tortured, crying alone. You'll be the first cut, on my stinging wrists. I'll be the bandage, that's already ripped. You'll be the anger, that steams out from my pores. I'll be the tears, pouring out like never before. You'll be the taste, lingering on my lips. I'll be your touch, that I still feel in my hips. You'll be the apple, rotten to the core. I'll say I don't care any more. You'll be the bad one, you'll be the b****. I'll be the victim, recovering from the hits. You'll be the pain, that I feel inside. I'll be close behind to death, I will be close behind. You'll be the main star, on my suicide note. I'll be the author, now I've got to go...