Good lovin

boy you have me dazin' cause life is so amazing. before you came and knocked me down no one could my soft cries for help till you came round.
mow my world spinnin and i'm seein things i ain't ever seen before. you guided me through and helped me open my eyes to see that life wasn't all that bad.
my hearts racin but i'm steadily chasin you. only to get knocked on my face again but i got back up again and then i knew i found you, the one for me.
this a blessing from what i can see and i know how it feels to be loved for once in my life. its no obsession not even because i know i won't be regretting how i feel about you.
its guaranteed satisfaction and i kno aint no other boys love ad good as his unending lovin.
no, im not infracuated but my old life was so outdated, expired, and now i went from sour to sweet and i know it wouldn't have happened if i didn't meet you.
if oly you could walk in my shoes and get a good feel of love. love is for free so keep your money for something special. love is just one great wonder of life.
but like justin beiber put it their's gonna beone less lonely girl and i guess today was my day to have it that way

BubbleWrapPops said...
Hey OLivia, its Libby!!! Love this poem...ur frickin awesome!!! Btw somebody (me) has finally commented!!!

dashae_MOney_Aint_aPROBLEm replied...
i know right this poem describes how we girls interact with boys and how we fall in love so fst and try to back track and find out whats wrong when its right in our face we're going to fast

dashae_MOney_Aint_aPROBLEm said...
i feel like this will never be looked at some body post a comment