That Kind of Girl

1st Verse: She feels like her world is coming down~ She feels like the waves are crashing in~ She stands out in the crowd~Even when she wants to blend in~ She feels like breaking down but~ Chorus: She's not that kind of girl~she can change the world~if she tries~and if her world's coming down then she'll just hang in~and if the waves are crashing in and she can't walk then she'll just swim~ and if she stands out in the crowd~well it'll just help her change the world~ cause she's that kind of girl~
2cd Verse: She walks in the room and everyone ignores her~she knows she not popular with the kids~her age~but she dosen't let it get her down~cuz~
Chorus: She's not that kind of girl~she can change the world~if she tries~and if her world's coming down then she'll just hang in~and if the waves are crashing in and she can't walk then she'll just swim~ and if she stands out in the crowd~well it'll just help her change the world~ cause she's that kind of girl
3rd Verse: She's cofindent and she knows it she's competent and she shows it~and nothing will stand in her way~ yeah yeah, that's me.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

bubj98 said...
jolly good.jolly good song.