When my Eyelids Close

When my eyelids close, I can tell my dreams are coming true today, I’m walking to the nearest station, and start on my way. I’m going to heaven, to see my great creator, oh, I hope he’s pleased with me, oh, I hope he’s pleased.
When my eyelids close, the world is on my fingertips, the world is all I know; the world is not my home. When my eyelids close, he says the world is ending soon, the world is ending soon.
When my eyelids close, I can tell my dreams are coming true today, I’m walking to the nearest station, and start on my way, I’m going to heaven, to see my great creator, oh, I hope he’s pleased with me, oh, I hope he’s pleased with me.
For the world is underneath me, I cannot wish upon a star, for the world is understandable, but still confusing.
Life should be great with him, it should be great. Our GOD is ending the world. Get up and raise your arms and worship in him.
PLEASED WITH ME! OHHHH!
When my eyelids close, I can tell my dreams are coming true today, I’m walking to the nearest station, and start on my way. I’m going to heaven, to see my great creator, oh, I hope he’s pleased with me, oh, I hope he’s pleased