Running Through The Clouds

By , Moorhead, MN
Verse One
Loosing my grip, I'm starting to slip. Thinking about just letting go. Never knowing, where I'm going. No direction to where I am. Try to save me, let us just be, where were going, not where we are.

Chorus
Take my hand, don't let go. Let's see how far we can go. The world around Is hard to see, thanks for holding onto me. Clouds the color of the moon. beautiful to me, not beautiful to you.

Verse Two
Letting the wind blow, watching the trees sway. How could I know that we'd end up this way? I see you, you don't seem to see me. Wishing that there could still be you and me. Never again, can I touch your face, never again can your lips I trace.

(Chorus)

Verse Three
What I wouldn't give for one chance, for me and you to have had our last dance. People said heaven was that that I'd need, but going without you's not what I agreed. Jesus himself could never replace you, every word I said to you was true.

Bridge
Running through the clouds, I try to remember I will see you again. Floating through the sky, I'm so alone here, I try to get by. Even heaven is hell without you, forever and always, I love you.

(Chorus) X2 (2nd chorus 1/2 step higher)