Convince Me

verse 1: Sometimes I wanna look in the mirror, and see, somebody different, anybody but me, nobody can stand a conceited person, and trust me, i don't wanna be that person
chorus: I can't stand it, nobodys gonna convince me I'm beautiful, if I don't see it I don't think i ever will, so baby stop trying to convince me
verse 2: my heart belongs to you, but I just don't understand, I've got guys from all over the place, trying to convince me, that I'm beautiful
verse 3: it's crazy, all this attention over me, it's killing me, cuz I just wanna be your girl, so these other guys just need to stop

heza said...
This one is my favorite.  I am so proud of you.  Any of these to music?  If not I would love to help make it so.  love you!!

Puff_the_dragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I love you too! and no mam none of mine have music just lyrics